With your Cookeville Regional Medical Center Patient Portal, you can:
- View your Personal Health Record (PHR) online
- Record your own personal health records
- Review your hospital discharge information
- View your lab and imaging results*
- Manage your dependents’ care
- Manage your medication lists
*Please note: Some lab and imaging results will not be available.
Ways to sign up:
- If you are a patient at Cookeville Regional Medical Center, give your email address to a staff member in Registration at CRMC, and you will receive an auto-invite to connect using our online patient portal. By following the link provided in the email, you can create your own free online patient portal account.
- You can also sign up for our patient portal by visiting the Medical Records office at CRMC. You must bring a valid photo ID and complete a release form.
- You then will be sent an email inviting you to connect with our patient portal.
If you register for an account through the Relay Health website, you will still have to come into the hospital and present your valid photo ID and fill out an authorization form to have access to the patient portal.
Login to your CRMC PATIENT PORTAL
Pay your MEDICAL BILL