TEMPORARY VISITATION RESTRICTIONS
For the safety of our patients, community and staff, NO VISITORS will be allowed in the facility except for:
- The Birthing Center: one designated visitor (the visitor will have to sign in and receive an ID band)
- Surgery: one designated visitor for outpatient surgery
- Emergency Department: one parent or guardian for children under age 18
- End of Life: visitors determined on a case-by-case basis by nursing unit coordinator
Visitors already in-house at 7:00 p.m., March 20, 2020, will have until noon tomorrow, Saturday, March 21, to exit the medical center.
CRMC encourages families to stay updated with their hospitalized loved ones via phone with calling and texting as well as video apps like FaceTime.
DESIGNATE ONE FAMILY MEMBER TO BE THE PATIENT CONTACT
The patient or family should designate one contact person within the family for patient updates. The patient’s nurse will call that contact person daily with an update between 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. CRMC asks family members and caregivers refrain from calling the nursing unit for information unless it is an emergency.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING AT THIS TIME.
Inpatient Rehabilitation – NO VISITORS permitted at this time.
- Those visitors allowed in the medical center will be screened before being allowed to visit patients.
- Screening will consist of a list of questions to determine risk of illness.
Inpatients with Suspected or Confirmed COVID-19
- No visitors will be allowed for adult patients with suspected or confirmed COVID-19.
- One designated visitor will be allowed for patients who are under 18 or who are dependent adults living with parents. The designated visitor must remain in the room. A guest tray will be provided for meals.
*ALL VISITORS MUST BE 16 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
In addition, CRMC is limiting entry points for the public (approved visitors) into the hospital. Only three entrances will be available for public (approved visitors) entry from 5:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. – the main entrance/North Tower lobby, East Entrance, and the Emergency Department entrance. The Cancer Center entrance will remain open only for patients coming to the Cancer Center. No other visitors may access the hospital from that entrance. After hours, the only public entrance to the hospital will remain through the Emergency Department.