The Medical Records Department is responsible for accurate and timely operations and maintenance of a patient’s medical records in compliance with applicable JCAHO, state and federal laws, regulations and requirements and in support of quality patient care.
To request a copy of your medical records, complete the Authorization and Request for Release form and mail or fax it to:
- Cookeville Regional Medical Center
- Medical Records Department
- 1 Medical Center Blvd.
- Cookeville, TN 38501
- Phone: 931-783-2625
- Fax: 931-783-2627
If you are a health care facility and would like to request your patient's medical records, complete the Fax Request for Medical Records form and fax to the Medical Records Department at 931-783-2627.
- Include advance care plan (living will) download
- Include Appointment of Health Care Agent download
- Include Fax Request for Medical Records download
- Include Authorization and Request for release download