- CRMC patients
- Cookeville Regional Medical Group (CRMG) patients
- Emergency Department patients
- Same Day Surgery patients
- CRMC employees and their family members
- CRMG employees and their family members
- CRMC volunteers
- And healthcare providers at Cookeville Regional
This means the Outpatient Pharmacy can fill your prescriptions for you, the patient, before you ever leave the hospital!
Specialty Drug needs are available at the Outpatient Pharmacy!
We want to be you one-stop- shop for specialty drugs and we are committed to providing you with the additional support you need!
Specialty drugs will be available for Crohn's, Hepatitis, HIV, Multiple Sclerosis, Osteoporosis, Rheumatoid arthritis, and other conditions.
We are here to support you! A local pharmacist is available and willing to speak directly with you for any questions or concerns you have. We will also take steps to help you by investigating patient assistance and manufacturer programs to increase affordability.
Hours of operations: Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
To contact the Outpatient Pharmacy, call 931-783-2552.
To contact the Drug Specialty line, call 931-783-5551.