As a convenience, the Cookeville Regional Medical Center (CRMC) Outpatient Pharmacy fills prescriptions for:
- CRMC patients
- Cookeville Regional Medical Group (CRMG) patients
- Emergency Department patients
- Same Day Surgery patients
- CRMC employees and their family members
- CRMG employees and their family members
- CRMC volunteers
- And healthcare providers at Cookeville Regional
This means the Outpatient Pharmacy can fill your prescriptions for you, the patient, before you ever leave the hospital!
Hours of operations: Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
To contact the Outpatient Pharmacy, call 931-783-2552.