Comprehensive lab studies, along with baseline assessments, can be completed on-site for your convenience by our qualified staff. Based on the results of the health screening, each individual will receive a personal health profile. Included in the profile will be results from blood analysis; biometric assessments such as height/weight, blood pressure, pulse, oxygen level, body fat and BMI; and educational literature for individuals based on their results.
Your organization will be provided with statistical information concerning the general health of the participants, e.g., percentage of high cholesterol and percentage of high blood pressure findings. This information will serve as a guide to assist your organization in planning follow-up health programs to better meet participant’s needs. All individual results will be kept confidential.
A series of blood tests is available for participants to choose from at an affordable rate. A medical professional at Cookeville Regional will review each employee’s blood tests and make a recommendation as to whether a follow-up with a physician is required.
The Lab Studies Most Often Requested Are:
- Lipid panel - This test will give results for total cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL (good cholesterol), LDL (bad cholesterol) and a coronary heart disease risk factor.
- Complete chemistry profile - A multiple organ system survey that includes more than 20 individual tests. Kidney, liver, heart, bone, muscle and pancreas function are all evaluated. In addition, the profile can detect nutritional status and certain blood disorders of the body.
- Prostate-specific antigen - A marker for cancer of the prostate.
We can offer numerous other blood tests, as well. For a complete listing and pricing for health fairs in the workplace, please contact the Workplace Wellness Manager at 931-783-2743.
Lung cancer screenings are available for $99 for those who meet certain criteria.
Learn more about LUNG CANCER SCREENING
Other services for employers, such as TB skin testing, bone density and flu shots (during flu season) are also available.
We also offer:
- Hepatitis B vaccination series and follow-up
- First aid and CPR training
- Bloodborne pathogen training
- Respiratory fit testing
- On-site smoking cessation program