What is club 50 plus?
Cookeville Regional Medical Center is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of the people in the communities it serves. That is why Club 50 Plus at Cookeville Regional was developed for area adults 50 and beyond. The program is dedicated to promoting healthy lifestyles by providing members with health education programs, referral services, preventive health screenings and activities. Our members enjoy all of these services and more!
View all SCHEDULED EVENTS
What does Club 50 Plus offer?
- Health education programs on a variety of topics that affect your health and lifestyle.
- Discounts on hospital cafeteria and select gift shop items.
- Discounted health screenings, including complete chemistry profile, lipid profile, prostate specific antigen, blood pressure, heart rate and oxygen saturation, and more.
- Physician referral service to assist you in selecting a physician to meet your particular health care needs.
- Notary services available at no cost to members.
- Financial counseling with a professional billing counselor at CRMC. Counselors are specially trained to help you gain better understanding of your hospital fees.
- Support group information, which may include diabetes support, heart support and cancer support.
- Volunteering opportunities, allowing you to connect with others through our CRMC Auxiliary program.
How Do I Become a Member?
Sign up for Club 50 Plus at Cookeville Regional today and start getting the support you need for a healthy and active lifestyle.
Become a CLUB 50 PLUS MEMBER