TEMPORARY VISITATION RESTRICTIONS -- updated Aug. 9, 2021
MASKS ARE STILL REQUIRED TO BE WORN BY STAFF AND VISITORS WHILE IN THE FACILITY.
- One designated visitor per in-patient/observation per day.
- Visitors cannot swap out during visitation hours.
- Visitation hours will be daily from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- No overnight stays will be permitted. (Those patients with special needs will be allowed one overnight support visitor if approved by the attending physician.)
- One parent/guardian per pediatric patient. (Overnight stays are allowed.)
- One designated support person in the birthing center. (Overnight stays are allowed.)
- One support person allowed for surgery and procedure patients, including same-day patients. (That person must wait in a room until the patient is done with surgery or in their car to wait for a phone call.)
- One visitor in the emergency department.
- One visitor for outpatient testing or appointments at the OIC.
- One visitor for appointments at the Cancer Center.
- One designated visitor per patient in the Inpatient rehab center. (For patients currently in semi-private rooms, visitors would have to meet the patients in the dining area and remain masked for the visit.)
- No visitors allowed for COVID positive or suspect cases unless it is end-of-life approved by the attending physician.
- No visitors for outpatient testing or appointments.
- No visitors under the age of 16.
- End of life - Attending physician will determine number of visitors for end-of-life situations, along with overnight visitors, as long as it does not exceed four (4) family members at a time.
- Cafeteria remains open to visitors.
Inpatients with suspected or confirmed COVID-19:
- No visitors will be allowed for adult patients with suspected or confirmed COVID-19.
- One designated visitor will be allowed for patients who are under 18 or who are dependent adults living with parents. The designated visitor must remain in the room. A courtesy tray will be provided for meals.
- Those visitors allowed in the medical center will be screened before being allowed to visit patients.
- Screening will consist of a list of questions to determine risk of illness.
*ALL VISITORS MUST BE 16 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
In addition, CRMC is limiting entry points for the public into the hospital. Only three entrances will be available for public entry from 5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. – the main entrance/North Tower lobby, East Entrance, and the Emergency Department entrance. The Cancer Center entrance will remain open only for patients coming to the Cancer Center. No other visitors may access the hospital from that entrance. After hours, the only public entrance to the hospital will remain through the Emergency Department.