Hospital Main Number: 931-528-2541
Cancer Center Team
These specialists work closely with referring specialists, keeping each patient’s other doctors informed of his/her treatment program and progress.
Paul Jacquin, M.D.
Algis Sidrys, M.D.
Jonas Sidrys, M.D.
Venumadhav Kotla, M.D.
Hemamalini Karpurapu, M.D.
Guntur Medical College, India
Internal Medicine residency:
Howard University Hospital,
Howard University Hospital,
Jasmine Olive, Oncology NP Board Certifications: Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Undergraduate and Graduate School: Jacksonville State University, Jacksonville, Ala., (cum laude) University of Alabama in Birmingham, Ala. Certifications: Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) Chemotherapy and Biotherapy provider
In order to deliver the best care to our patients and their families, we also utilize an array of multidisciplinary staff located right in The Cancer Center to ensure your experience is streamlined as much as possible:
- Medical Director
- Registered Oncology Dietitian
- Oncology Social Worker
- Medical Physicist
- Medical Dosimetrist
- Oncology Billing
- Oncology Pharmacist
- Oncology Data (Cancer Registry)
- Radiation and Medical Oncology Nursing
- Breast Health Nurse Navigator
- Lung Health Nurse Navigator
- Clinical Trials
- Registered Radiation Therapists
- Oncology scheduling/office staff
- Genetic Testing
- Pet Therapy
Cancer Center Services
Cookeville Regional Cancer Center is a comprehensive program and through the physicians’ affiliation with strong academic medical centers, we offer patients clinical trials. On-site services include:
Patient and Family Services:
Our oncology social worker helps patients and family members deal with the emotional and psychosocial aspects of their illness one-on-one, as well as financial assessment, transportation assistance, home health referrals and organization/ facilitation of support groups.
Our registered dietitians have years of specialized oncology training and experience in helping cancer patients support their immune system to counteract the effects of their illness. They provide nutritional assessment, analysis, support and strategies to improve healing while lessening any ill effects.
We maintain a comprehensive database designed for the collection of information on the cancer patient, which provides them with lifetime follow-up.
- Cancer Conferences - Frequent multidisciplinary hospital-wide conferences for the education of physicians regarding current oncology therapies and consultive services for patients.
- Cancer Committee - A group of individuals, physicians and professional support staff dedicated to providing leadership for the cancer program.
- Speech and Physical Therapy
- Patient & Family Education and Support
- Spiritual Support - Spiritual support is provided through our chaplains.
- The latest in Diagnostic workup such as PET-CT, the latest MRI technology including Breast MRI.
- Cancer Prevention and Screening Programs
- Rehabilitation program including physical and speech therapy
- Lymphedema specialists
or 866-258-5416 (toll-free)
Find a Physician
We have over 200 physicians and specialists ready to serve your health care needs.